Kushal Yuva Program
- “Kushal Yuva Programme” was launched on 2nd of October, 2016.
- Under this program, youth between the age of 15-28 who have cleared the class 10th exam or equivalent, receives basic training in language (Hindi & English ) and Communication skills, Basic Computer Skills and Soft skills. The total training will be of 240 hours, with 80 hours of language (Hindi & English) and communication skills, 120 hours of basic computer skills and 40 hours of soft skills. This scheme is being implemented by Labour Department.
- BSDM has established one skill training center in every block of the state where soft skills, communication skills( English & Hindi) and Basic computer literacy training will be imparted.
- To provide uniform training to all students throughout the state, the department has signed an agreement with a company from Maharastra-MKCL (Maharastra Knowledge Corporation Limited).
District Registration And Counseling Center
- District Registration and Counseling Centers have started from 2nd of October, 2016.
- District Registration and Counseling Centers, equipped with modern equipment and facilities have been established in all districts headquarters. They would facilitate the execution of three schemes under Aarthik Hal Yuvao ko Bal. It will also help prospective youths in online registration of the applications, verification of their documents and further course of action.
- A waiting hall, May I Help You counter, Token counter, clean drinking water and toilet for applicants are available at these centers. The facility to register for Aadhar Card and Pan Card is also available at these centers.
- Applicants have to come to the center on the allotted date and time for verification of their original documents along with PDF copy of the application and submit the self attested copies of the documents.
Eligibility and Conditions for availing the benefits of the scheme:
- Applicant age should be between 15 to 28 years of age on the date of application.
- The applicant should have passed matriculation or intermediate exam from any institution recognised by the state government but has not attained or pursuing any higher degree.
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Bihar and not be employed or self employed.
- The applicant should not be receiving any kind of allowance / scholarship / credit card / skill development facility or assistance from any other government source and should not have a government or non-government employment (contract/permanent/temporary).
Important Documents For Application:-
- Passing certificate of 10th class and its equivalent examination, in which the applicant's date of birth is mentioned.
- Passing certificate of 12th Class and its equivalent Examination (only for those who have passed Intermediate).
- Residential Certificate and Aadhaar card.
- Bank account of the applicant in any scheduled bank.
Process of application for availing the benefit for Kushal Yuva Program:
- Click on the website https://www.7nishchay-yuvaupmission.bihar.gov.in/addFtrUserPage
- First of all, the desired information will be recorded through web portal/ Mobile app. After submitting it,One Time Password(OTP) will be received on applicant’s mobile number and e-mail id.
- After entering this OTP on web portal, applicant will get personal description contact form. After submitting the required information in it, a web page will be opened. An online application form of “Kushal Yuva Program” will be selected, in which applicant will enter the desired information.
- After submitting the online application form, unique registration number will be sent to the applicant on provided mobile number and e-mail id through message or E-mail.
- No any document should be attached with the online application. After submitting the application form, a PDF copy of the application form will be generated, which will also mention the required documents for coming to the counter.
- The information regarding the time and date for coming to DRCC will be sent to the applicant through sms and email. Although the applicant can submit hard copy of the application form to the District Registration and Counseling Center as per his/her convenience.
- On the prescribed date, applicant will submit his application form with required information in it and desired documents for education loan to the DRCC of his district.
- After self-signing on the PDF copy of the application, applicant will come to DRCC on the prescribed date along with application form with passport size of applicant and co-applicant in it and self attested photocopy of the desired documents.
- The applicant will be given a token number at the entrance of the District Registration and Counseling Center, on the basis of which the applicant will enter the center. Applicant will wait in the waiting hall for his chance. The Token number provided to the applicant will be displayed on the electronic display board.
- After coming the applicant’s number, he will go to the prescribed counter with all original documents, self attested photocopy of all documents, self signed PDF copy of the application form, where the applicant’s identity will be certified.
- The original certificates will be returned to the applicant after scanning and the photocopy of self attested application and other documents will be deposited to the counter.
- After the certification of the documents, applicant will receive a receipt from the counter.
- Any kind of correction and amendment in the application form will be done by the Multi Purpose Assistant (MPA) at that time only.