Mukhyamantri Nishchay Swayam Sahayata Bhatta Yojana
- Mukhyamantri Nishchay Swayam Sahayta Bhatta Yojana was launched on 2nd of October, 2016.
- Under this scheme, unemployed youth between the age of 20-25 years who in search of employment, will be given Rs.1000 per month for a maximum period of two years. This scheme is being implemented by Planning and Development Department.
- The youths availing self help allowances have to mandatory enroll for training in language (Hindi & English) & Communication skills, basic computer knowledge and soft skills.
- For financial year 2016-17 the target is to provide the benefit to 18.17 lac youths anf for the year 2018-2019, target has been set to provide benefit to 2,00,001 youths of the state. In the coming five years the target is to extend the benefit to 69 lac beneficiaries.
Eligibility and Conditions for availing the benefits of the scheme:
- Unemployed youth of Bihar in the age bracket of 20 - 25 years, who are not studying anymore and are looking for employment and those who have cleared the intermediate or equivalent exam from a government approved institution but have not gone ahead with higher studies will be eligible to avail this scheme.
- Applicant should be a permanent resident of Bihar State and should not be self employed.
- The applicant should not be receiving any kind of allowance / scholarship / student credit card / education loan or any kind of assistance from any other government source and should not have any type of government and non government employment (contract / permanent / temporary form) .
- The applicant will also be given mandatory training of language (Hindi / English) , communication skills, basic computer knowledge and soft skills conducted by the Labor Resources Department .
Important Documents for Application:
- Passing certificate of 10th and 12th standard or its equivalent examination.
- Residential certificate and Aadhaar card.
- Bank account of the applicant in any scheduled bank.
Process of application for availing the benefit for Mukhyamantri Nishchay Swayam Sahayta Bhatta Scheme:
- Click on the website https://www.7nishchay-yuvaupmission.bihar.gov.in/addFtrUserPage
- First of all, the desired information will be recorded through web portal/ Mobile app. After submitting it,One Time Password(OTP) will be received on applicant’s mobile number and e-mail id.
- After entering this OTP on web portal, applicant will get personal description contact form. After submitting the required information in it, a web page will be opened. An online application form of “Mukhyamantri Nischay Swayam Sahayta Bhatta Yojana” will be selected, in which applicant will enter the desired information.
- After submitting the online application form, unique registration number will be sent to the applicant on provided mobile number and e-mail id through message or E-mail.
- No any document should be attached with the online application. After submitting the application form, a PDF copy of the application form will be generated, which will also mention the required documents for coming to the counter.
- The information regarding the time and date for coming to DRCC will be sent to the applicant through sms and email. Although the applicant can submit hard copy of the application form to the District Registration and Counseling Center as per his/her convenience.
- On the prescribed date, applicant will submit his application form with required information in it and desired documents for education loan to the DRCC of his district.
- After self-signing on the PDF copy of the application, applicant will come to DRCC on the prescribed date along with application form with passport size of applicant and co-applicant in it and self attested photocopy of the desired documents.
- The applicant will be given a token number at the entrance of the District Registration and Counseling Center, on the basis of which the applicant will enter the center. Applicant will wait in the waiting hall for his chance. The Token number provided to the applicant will be displayed on the electronic display board.
- After coming the applicant’s number, he will go to the prescribed counter with all original documents, self attested photocopy of all documents, self signed PDF copy of the application form, where the applicant’s identity will be certified.
- The original certificates will be returned to the applicant after scanning and the photocopy of self attested application and other documents will be deposited to the counter.
- After the certification of the documents, applicant will receive a receipt from the counter.
- Any kind of correction and amendment in the application form will be done by the Multi Purpose Assistant (MPA) at that time only.