The Government has launched the Nishchay “Awsar Badhe Aage Padhein” with the motive of facilitating the contribution of youth towards economic and social betterment, through development of higher education and strengthening the supply side of skilled workers in the state. The State Government aims to provide better opportunities of technical and professional skill based education in the State. In order to achieve the ives of this Nishchay integrated institutions of Management and technical education will be established at the District and Sub-Division level. Under this Nishchay the following institutions are sought to be established:-
- One GNM School in every district.
- One Para Medical institute in every district.
- One Polytechnic institute in every district.
- One Women industrial training institute in every district.
- One Engineering College in every district.
- One Nursing college in all medical college in every district.
- One ANM school in every sub-division.
- One Government Industrial training institute in every sub-division.
- Five more new Medical Colleges in the state.