Kushal Yuva Program
- “Kushal Yuva Programme” was launched on 2nd of October, 2016.
- Under this program, youth between the age of 15-25 who have cleared the class 10th or 12th exam will receive basic training in language (Hindi & English ) and Communication skills, Basic Computer Skills and Soft skills. The total training will be of 240 hours, with 80 hours of language (Hindi & English) and communication skills, 120 hours of basic computer skills and 40 hours of soft skills. This scheme is being implemented by Labour Department.
- BSDM has established one skill training center in every block of the state where soft skills, communication skills( English & Hindi) and Basic computer literacy training will be imparted.
- To provide uniform training to all students throughout the state, the department has signed an agreement with a company from Maharastra-MKCL (Maharastra Knowledge Corporation Limited).
District Registration And Counseling Center
- District Registration and Counseling Centers have started from 2nd of October, 2016.
- District Registration and Counseling Centers, equipped with modern equipment and facilities have been established in all districts headquarters. They would facilitate the execution of three schemes under Aarthik Hal Yuvao ko Bal. It will also help prospective youths in online registration of the applications, verification of their documents and further course of action.
- A waiting hall, May I Help You counter, Token counter, clean drinking water and toilet for applicants are available at these centers. The facility to register for Aadhar Card and Pan Card is also available at these centers.
- Applicants have to come to the center on the allotted date and time for verification of their original documents along with PDF copy of the application and submit the self attested copies of the documents.